- Residents will be billed every three (3) months for collection in advance of service rendered.
- Price is per unit for once a week solid waste collection and every other week recyclables collection for all one and two family dwellings.
Service Level Options and Rates
plus 2 additional 33-gallon bags
|SENIOR CITIZEN 96-gallon cart|
Note: Must be 65 years of age or older and provide proof of age with copy of birth certificate or driver’s license
Additional Trash Pickup
Do you need some extra trash pickedup? Extra Bag Tags may be purchased at $2.00 per tag for each additional bag beyond your service level. Tags can be purchased at the Butler Twp. Municipal Building.
Backyard Service (Additional Monthly Charge)
- Residents interested in rear year service must pay one (1) year in advance.
- Service is limited to 96-gallon cart for solid waste and one (1) recycling container.
- Carts and Containers must be placed no more than 150 feet from the curb. There is an additional fee for trash placed more than 150 feet from the curb.
- Disabled residents verified as eligible by Waste Management will be provided backyard service at no additional charge.
Billing Due DatesTrash and recycling is billed quarterly as follows:
- Dec 31 – Services rendered in January, February, and March
- June 30 – Services rendered in July, August, and September
- March 31 – Services rendered in April, May, and June
- Sept 30 – For services rendered in October, November, and December