In Butler County you must dial 911 to receive both emergency and non-emergency services from police, fire, and EMS. The Butler County 911 Center handles all requests for service and response for public safety departments. Valuable time can be lost if you attempt to call the police department’s office phone number and delay the officer’s response to your location.
Rather than list all the reasons when to call 911, the following are the only times you should call the police department administration office directly:
- To follow up on an existing case
- Inquire about a township ordinance
- Requesting copies of police reports
- Scheduling an appointment for fingerprinting or car seat inspections
- Call individual officers to report crimes
- Leave voicemails or emails reporting a crime happening at that very moment
Simply call 911 and the officers ON DUTY will take care of the issues or problems.