- The Planning Commission meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm, as necessary.
- Meeting agendas are listed on the township’s webpage prior to each meeting.
- Meeting dates and application deadline information are available on the township’s website.
- To see a list of Planning Commission members visit the Township Board Members page. Members serve 4 year terms.
- Applications can be found under the applications tab. The application fee varies depending on what type of application is submitted.
- For questions regarding the Planning Commission, please contact Jesse Hines, Zoning Officer, 724-287-7465, x 216.
The Planning Commission is a recommending body charged with guiding land use and development within the township. The commission makes recommendations to the Board of Commissioners concerning land use ordinances, maps, subdivision and land development plans, stormwater management plans, comprehensive planning materials, and other tasks as directed by the Board of Commissioners.
All citizens are encouraged to attend and participate in the Planning Commission meetings.