Butler Township, Butler County, PA
Butler Township was incorporated in 1804 when Butler County was divided into 13 townships. Butler To
They still need 5 players! Visit:
www.butlerdekhockey.netREGISTRATION EXTENDED!!! SIGN UP NOW! GREAT TIME NOW TO TRY HOCKEY!
SIGN UP FOR DEK HOCKEY!!
Season starts the week of March 20th!
Chipmunk/Beginners ages 3-6 will play Mondays 6-7pm
Youth ages 7-15 will be split into age divisions after sign ups. Games will be played Monday and Wednesday evenings. Coaches will hold practices with their teams. ... See MoreSee Less
- Likes: 2
- Shares: 4
- Comments: 0
Pickle Ball Courts are now OPEN for 2023!
You can reserve courts by visiting butlertwp.org/reserve/
*Please keep in mind the restrooms are not yet open. They will be opened beginning of April - weather pending. ... See MoreSee Less
As we head into Spring, people will begin burning yard waste. If you're unsure of when yard waste burning is allowed please follow MASON: March, April, September, October and November with no burning on Sundays.
The burning of yard waste shall be permitted in accordance with the following standards:
(1) Burning of yard waste is permitted during the months of March, April, September, October and November.
(2) No burning is permitted upon any public street, alley or right-of-way.
(3) No burning is permitted to be any closer than 30 feet from the nearest building and/or 10 feet from any inhabited area, roadway, property line or utility.
(4) All fires must be continually watched until all ashes or burning embers are completely extinguished.
(5) Fires are permitted from sunup until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. All fires must be completely extinguished.
Yard waste is defined as non-composted tree trimmings, leaves, branches, shrubs, grass clippings and other products or by-products of vegetative growth. ... See MoreSee Less
Thank you, but can we get a dumpster at the township building like you did for Christmas trees?
Thank you for the reminder!