There are a number of Victim Notification Programs, depending on the jurisdiction/area of the crimes committed. Please use the following links from agencies committed to protecting the public and ensuring that the rights of victims are carefully observed. However, victims and witnesses are required to register with the agencies in order to receive notification of a criminal alien’s release.
These sites can information and support such as reliable and timely information regarding a criminal release from custody.
- Federal Victim Notification Program: notify.usdoj.gov/index.jsp
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE): ice.gov/vesl
- PA Office of Victim Services: pcv.pccd.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- VOICE (Victim Outreach Intervention Center: voicebutlercounty.org
- Butler County Office of Victim Advocate: ova.pa.gov/County-Crime-Victims/Pages/Butler.aspx
- Butler County Office Victim/Witness Program: butlercountypa.gov/453/Victim-Witness-Program