PA 2-1-1 Southwest
PA 211 Southwest is part of the national 211 Call Centers initiative that seeks to provide an easy-to-remember telephone number and web resource for finding help for individuals and families in need.
This free, 24-hour confidential service will connect you with the proper agencies so you can avoid the frustration of making multiple calls. The 2-1-1 database contains information on over 6,000 health and human service agencies. PA 211 offers support services for a wide range of needs including:
- Taxes. If your individual or family income is below $50,000 (total household income), you can get your taxes prepared and e-filed for FREE. IRS certified volunteer tax preparers are ready to help ensure you receive the tax refund you deserve. You will need to have all income information, including W-2’s, 1099’s and related Health insurance information .
- Basic Human Needs Resources: food banks, shelters, rent and utility payment assistance
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling
- Employment Support: financial assistance, job training, education programs
- Support for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities: home-delivered meals, transportation, health care
- Youth and Child Care Programs: after school programs, summer camps, mentoring, protection services
- Call: 2-1-1
- Visit: pa211sw.org
Additional Informational & Support N-1-1 numbers.
- Dial 2‑1‑1 for FREE support accessing health and human services in your community (like childcare, emergency food, or housing services)
- Dial 3‑1‑1 for FREE municipal or local government services
- Dial 4‑1‑1 for PAID information services (like the phone number for a restaurant, store, or bank)
- Dial 5‑1‑1 for FREE traffic, airport, and public transportation information
- Dial 6‑1‑1 for FREE telephone company customer service and repair
- Dial 7‑1‑1 for FREE TDD relay for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Dial 8‑1‑1 for FREE digging site assistance (“Call Before You Dig”)
- Dial 9‑1‑1 in case of medical, police, or fire emergencies